JGS Group AU
Service Terms for Domestic and Commercial Clients
Our Terms of services have changed – these changes came into affect on the 1st December 2020.
- Important – Bond Cleans / Tenancy Vacate Cleans / Garden Bond Clean – if you request this type of service you will be required to provide the vacate list from your real estate or landlord before the service is provided. If at the time you try to micro-manage the service the JGS Group AU team and other contractors will walk away from this service. If you are a private renter JGS Group AU understands the requirements that go into providing a vacate or bond clean or a garden vacate clean and we will quote on this service accordingly. If at any time you the client tries to prevent us from providing the required service at the high standard we provide we will walk away from this service and you will need to find someone else to provide that service. Please note that at that time, if we have provided part of the service you will be invoiced for our time and for the service we were able to provide.
- All garden services will be discussed and agreed upon prior to the start date and all work will be completed by JGS Group AU Gardening or other service providers when needed.
- The quote for the services includes all labour and green waste disposal where required. Additional fees will be quoted for general rubbish removal if needed and before the service is provided.
- Any addition and/or alterations to the quote shall be properly treated as variations and subject to written instructions and an additional payment may be required to cover the agreed changes to the services JGS Group AU Gardening will provide.
- The client shall provide access to the site/s during JGS Group AU agreed time for that service.
- JGS Group AU will not take responsibility for any damage to (or cost involved with) any underground hazards, obstructions or services not made known to us in writing or apparent on visual inspection. This must be advised or visually brought to any staff on site/s attention on first visit or in duration of visit.
- It is very important and the sole responsibility of the Client to ensure we are made aware of any special/statutory bylaws/conditions/permissions that may be involved whilst being on your property or properties.
- Severe weather conditions, including storms, lightning, heavy rain, flooding, or sickness may affect visits but this will not affect the original, agreed price.
- The removal of dog excrement (dog poo) or large amounts of litter from the site is the responsibility of the client. If this isn’t removed prior to JGS Group AU Gardening providing the garden service an additional fee will be incurred depending on the amount that needs to be removed. You can ask for a quote to remove the rubbish and we will remove it at the quoted fee.
- JGS Group AU Gardening will email a detailed invoice to the client after each visit through our online accounting system.
- The client will be responsible for all payments to JGS Group AU Gardening. If the account is to be divided between tenants, please advise this at the time of the quote.
- Payment terms are strictly 5 days from date of invoice for domestic services and up to 30 days for Real Estate Agents. We understand and will exercise our statutory right to claim interest and compensation for debt recovery costs under the late payment legislation if we are not paid according to agreed credit terms.
- If payment is not received even after a reminder your overdue account will be sent to National Collections. Overdue accounts will incur additional administration fees and collection fees. These fees may be up to or higher than $250 which will also be included in the fees due when your account is sent to National Collections.
- Payment methods are cash, cheque and direct debit / bank transfer and Stripe (credit card option)
- If your quote is higher than $200 a deposit of 20% will be required before work commences.
- We provide a Green Waste and a Mixed Waste / Rubbish Removal Service. Please note that all fees will be included in the quote or the price and the prices are subject to change dependent on the tip fees for your areas.
Please note* Changes to the Tip protocol if you provide a Tip Pass – a letter giving JGS Group AU Gardening permission to use that pass must also be provided or the Tip will not allow your Tip Pass to be used and fees will be charged to you.
- If we need to remove tyres from your premises this will incur an additional fee and will be quoted at the time.
- All materials such as mulch, fertilisers, pesticides, poisons, and plant food etc. will be provided by John’s Gardening Service. The fee will be included in the quote before the services is provided.
- Our Lawn mowing service has a minimum fee of $40 – please do not be offended if we reject your request to provide a cheaper service. We already provide an affordable service to our clients and we will reject a service if a client continually requests to change the quote so that the fees are lower
- Our service fees are capped to ensure that you are not paying a high hourly rate service.
- If you are a property manager or owner of a property, please ensure you inspect the service we provide within 12 – 24 hours from the service being provided and if there is a problem – we can come back and fix the problem.
- Unfortunately due to Mother Nature having a mind of her own, we cannot guarantee that leaves will fall where we have raked, we cannot guarantee that weeds will not grow and we cannot control the growth of the lawn. Leaving the inspection for a 7 day or 2 week period or longer to inspect our work means mother nature has made the weeds grow and therefore it is not a problem that we have caused. Thank you for understanding the changes that Mother Nature provides for all our properties.
- A fee for travel may apply if we are required to travel a substantial distance to provide a service for you. This will be discussed when you request a quote.
- When requesting work, ensure that you request the specific type of work required. If you require a garden to be tidied up, this is different to lawn mowing for example. If you require just the front of the property mowed or weeded, please advise so that we don’t do both the front and the back. If you have any concerns regarding this term, please ask.